The first photo of Kate Middleton in 76 days was taken down after worrying details were found.

The first photo of Kate Middleton in 76 days was taken down after worrying details were found.

The plot seems to have thickened around the mystery surrounding Kate Middleton and her recovery from the “planned abdominal procedure” she had in January.

Some strange reports say that the Associated Press and Getty Images, among others, have taken down a picture of the Princess of Wales that Kensington Palace sent out on Sunday to celebrate Mother’s Day in the UK.

The cause? Well, and this is where things get really strange, there’s a good chance the picture isn’t real.

Different photo agencies have reportedly taken the bold step of removing the image in question. AP is said to have sent a “kill notification” to journalists and news outlets around the world, saying that they have reason to believe the image may have been fixed.

“Easier inspection shows that the source has changed the image,” part of AP’s message said. There will be no new picture sent. Please take it down from all sites, even social ones, where people might still be able to see it.

In the picture in question, Kate Middleton is posing with her three kids, Prince George, Princess Charlotte, and Prince Louis. At first glance, nothing seems really wrong.

It is said that there are a number of worrying details that make people think that something is wrong, such as a problem with Princess Charlotte’s sleeve cuff and the zipper on the left side of Kate Middleton’s jacket.

People on the internet, especially those on X, were able to find more problems with the picture, which led some to think it might have been made by AI, even though the Palace said it was taken by Prince William.

The Royal Family has been busy trying to calm people’s worries about Kate Middleton’s health since her surgery in January, so they won’t be happy about the rumors.

Conspiracists who are sure the public is not being told the whole truth have taken advantage of the fact that most people don’t know much about the Princess’s health.

In a statement released while Kate was in the hospital, Kensington Palace said that she would not be able to do any royal duties until after Easter. However, the Princess hadn’t been seen since Christmas (until a blurry photo was taken last week), which made many people nervous.

In response to scary rumors about where the Princess of Wales was, the Palace had to say again last week that Kate is doing well, even though this latest nonsense about the Mother’s Day picture won’t have helped their case much.

What do you think about getting rid of the Mother’s Day picture? Share your thoughts below.

Related Posts

JD Vance and Usha Announce Fourth Child But Face Vile Online Abuse and Cruel Comments

Vice President JD Vance and his wife, Usha, are expanding their  family—they just announced they’re expecting their fourth child, a baby boy due in late July. The couple,…

Ivanka Trump Reveals Emotional First Reaction to Watching Donald Trump Assassination Attempt on TV

Ivanka Trump has opened up about the terrifying moment she watched her father Donald Trump survive an assassination attempt on live television. She described feeling a mix…

Queen Camilla’s Cheeky “Soggy Bottoms” Joke Leaves Melania Trump Speechless

During the recent state visit, Queen Camilla and First Lady Melania Trump found themselves sharing a light moment that caught everyone off guard in the best way….

Trump Posts Video Depicting Obama as Monkeys, Sparks Racism Outrage

Donald Trump posted a video on his Truth Social account that has caused a major uproar. The clip, which lasts about a minute, pushes the old conspiracy…

Erika Kirk Hides Under Table During White House Correspondents Dinner Shooting

The White House Correspondents Dinner started out like any other glamorous night in Washington with celebrities and political heavyweights mingling at the Washington Hilton. But last Saturday…

Trump and JD Vance Rushed Out of White House Correspondents Dinner After Shots Fired by Secret Service

Saturday night at the White House Correspondents Dinner took an unexpected and tense turn right from the start. President Donald Trump was sitting onstage at the Washington…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *