After the attack, Donald Trump tells Melania some very sad news.

After the attack, Donald Trump tells Melania some very sad news.

This week, former President Donald Trump said that Melania Trump is so upset about the attempt on her husband’s life that she can’t talk about it.

In an interview on Monday with Fox News’ Laura Ingraham, he said that Melania was “watching live” when the incident happened and can’t really talk about it with anyone now.

It was live for her. It’s fine that she can’t even talk about it. That means she likes me. “She cares about me.” He then said, “When I went down, she thought the worst had happened because I went down and grabbed my ear and my hand was full of blood.” His words were echoed by the 45th president.

The person who shot Trump, 20-year-old Thomas Matthew Crooks, was killed right away by a Secret Service counter-sniper team.

One person at the rally was killed and two others were hurt. Both of the injured have since been released from the hospitals. Capitol Hill lawmakers of both parties have criticized the Secret Service for not securing the roof of the building that Crooks was able to get to before he opened fire. People have also said that the agency should not have lost track of where the would-be assassin was even though they had warnings about him before Trump took the stage.

Trump said this about the Secret Service: “They should have talked to the local police, but they didn’t.” “That’s not good, and they were seeing this guy around. He was a very disturbed person.”

The Secret Service has also told Trump to stop holding rallies outside, but Trump has said he will not listen. He told Ingraham, “Yeah, I’m going to hold rallies outside.” He also said that he thought it would be “important symbolically.” As part of that, there will be another rally outside in Butler.

Ronald Rowe took over as acting Secret Service Director last week, replacing Kimberly Cheatle, who quit after a House hearing where she was questioned extensively and found it hard to explain specific communication problems that occurred before the July 13 shooting.

The hearing comes a day after the FBI released new information about its investigation into the shooting. The FBI said that the gunman, 20-year-old Thomas Matthew Crooks, had looked online for information about power plants, improvised explosive devices, and the attempt to kill the prime minister of Slovakia in May.

Related Posts

JD Vance and Usha Announce Fourth Child But Face Vile Online Abuse and Cruel Comments

Vice President JD Vance and his wife, Usha, are expanding their  family—they just announced they’re expecting their fourth child, a baby boy due in late July. The couple,…

Ivanka Trump Reveals Emotional First Reaction to Watching Donald Trump Assassination Attempt on TV

Ivanka Trump has opened up about the terrifying moment she watched her father Donald Trump survive an assassination attempt on live television. She described feeling a mix…

Queen Camilla’s Cheeky “Soggy Bottoms” Joke Leaves Melania Trump Speechless

During the recent state visit, Queen Camilla and First Lady Melania Trump found themselves sharing a light moment that caught everyone off guard in the best way….

Trump Posts Video Depicting Obama as Monkeys, Sparks Racism Outrage

Donald Trump posted a video on his Truth Social account that has caused a major uproar. The clip, which lasts about a minute, pushes the old conspiracy…

Erika Kirk Hides Under Table During White House Correspondents Dinner Shooting

The White House Correspondents Dinner started out like any other glamorous night in Washington with celebrities and political heavyweights mingling at the Washington Hilton. But last Saturday…

Trump and JD Vance Rushed Out of White House Correspondents Dinner After Shots Fired by Secret Service

Saturday night at the White House Correspondents Dinner took an unexpected and tense turn right from the start. President Donald Trump was sitting onstage at the Washington…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *